The candidates who wish to avail PERMANENT ADMISSION to PG programmes in Bishop Chulaparambil Memorial College (BCM) after the allotment processes by the university should produce the following documents at the time of admission itself
1. The Allotment Memo received online.
2. Certificate to prove date of birth. (2 copies)
3. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate. (Original)
4. Mark lists of all parts of the Plus Two / equivalent examination. (Original and Copy)
5. UG Consolidated Mark list. ( Original and 2 Copies )
6. UG Provisional Certificate. ( Original and 2 Copies )
7. Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except BOARD OF HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION Kerala, VHSE Kerala, THSE Kerala, CBSE and CISCE
8. Migration Certificate, if applicable.
9. Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required to be produced by the Head of Institution.
10. Community Certificate along with non-creamy layer certificate(as per Government rules) from the revenue authorities concerned in the case of SEBC candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category. The non-cramy layer certificate should not have been issued earlier than 12 months prior to the submission of application.
11. Income and Asset Certificate from the revenue authorities concerned as stipulated in GO (MS)No. 128/2020/H Edn dated 20/03/2020 in the case of candidates who wish to avail of reservation under EWS.
12.Candidates who wish to avail of bonus/weightage of marks shall produce the relevant certificates.
13.A copy of Aadhar card.
14. Two Passport Size Photos
15. A copy of Bank Passbook (If Eligible for E-Grant)