BCM Library came into existence in 1955, simultaneous to the foundation of the College itself. From a modest collection of books in a small room with a closed access system in 1955, it has grown magnificently to arrive to what it is today. The first librarian was Sr. Flowery. She was succeeded by Sr. Bibiana, Sr Grace Maria and Sr Gracena. The status of the library was upgraded to first grade Library in 1972. Library was shifted to open access system in 1974. Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC) was introduced in 1975. ‘A Guide to BCM College Library’, compiled by Sr Bibiana, was published in 1993. ILMS software KOHA was installed in 2012. The Library is a member of the INFLIBNET Centre, an Inter-University Centre of UGC. Renewed computer centre was established in the library in 2019.