Designation : Assistant Professor on Contract.
Mobile : 9567594835.
Email : [email protected]
Address : Neduvelil (H),Vazhappally P.O, Changanacherry, Kottayam Dist. Pin: 686103.
Department : English
Area of Specialization : Communication Skills & ELT
- MPhil, M.G. University, Kottayam English, 2015
- M.A, M.G. University,Kottayam English Language & Literature, 2013
- B.A., M.G. University, Kottayam English Language & Literature, 2011
Teaching Experience : 2.5 years
Flipped Classroom, Blended Learning, Work Based Learning, Student Led Learning and Active Learning
- Translated files of the course Computational Thinking offered by IITM in Malayalam Language. Hours Translated: 3 (NPTEL Translation)
- Translated files of the course Introduction to Psychology (109104105) offered by IIT Kanpur in Malayalam Language. Hours Translated: 5 (NPTEL Translation).
- Co-ordinated the Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology organized at Gaya College of Engineering, Gaya, Bihar from 7th to 11th January 2019.
- Served as a member of the Disciplinary Committee, Extra Curricular Activities Committee and Annual Report Committee at Gaya College of Engineering, Gaya, Bihar.
|S.No||Year||Publication Title||Name of Journal / Proceedings||National/International Vol & Issue||Page No(s)|
|1||2014||“The Play of Prejudice: Study of
Jane Austen’s Pride and
|Lux Montis||National. Vol. 2, No.1, July||152-157|
|Sl. No||Title of Seminar/ Conference etc||Title of Paper||Presentation/ Participation||Agency/ Venue||Date||Level|
|1.||The Politics of
Gender and Theatre
|“We- men on on Stage:
Questioning space for
Women in Theatre in
Tripurari Sharma’s Roop
Aroop- A Theatre Play”
|Sl.No||Semester||Paper Code||UG- Title|
|1.||I||Common Course-1 EN1CCT01||Fine Tune Your English|
|2.||I||Common Course-2 EN1CCT02||Pearls from the Deep|
|Methodology of Literary Studies|
|4.||II||Common Course-3 EN2CCT03||Issues that Matter|
|5.||II||Common Course-4 EN2CCT04||Savouring the Classics|
|6.||III||Common Course-5 EN3CCT05||Literature and/ as Identity|
|7.||III||Core Course -3 EN3CRT03||Harmony of Prose|
|8.||IV||Common Course-6 EN4CCT06||Illuminations|
|9.||IV||Complementary Course 4
|Evolution of Literary Movements: The Cross Currents of Change|
|10.||V||EN5CROP03||Open Course- English for Careers|
|Environmental Science and Human Rights|
|12.||VI||Core Course -13 EN6CRT13||Modern World Literature|