JIPIN V JIMMY
Designation : Assistant Professor (HOD- in charge)
Mobile : 9496801986
Email : [email protected]
Address : Vakkeparambil House, Memury PO, Kottayam 686611
Department : Commerce
Area of Specialization : Finance
- M B A, Madurai Kamaraj University, Human Resource Management (2018)
- CAIIB, Indian Institute of Banking & Finance, Human Resource Management (2013)
- M.Com, Mahatma Gandhi University, Finance (2011)
- B.Com, Mahatma Gandhi University, Computer Applications (2009)
- Diploma in Computer Application, St. Stephen’s College Uzhavoor, Computer Application (2009)
- Question Bank Setter of Third, Fourth & Fifth Semester UG CBCS Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University Kottayam
- Subject Expert in the selection of the Guest Lecturer in the Department of Commerce & Business Administration at Sree Narayana Arts & Science College Kumarakom on 04 June 2021.
- Question Paper setter of Autonomous Colleges
- Subject Expert in the selection committee for the selection committee for the interview of faculty in the Department of B. Voc. CMS College Kottayam on 28.01.2020
- Examiner for M. Com Entrance Examination at Central University of Kerala on 03 & 04 July 2019
- Chief Editor of Peer Reviewed Proceedings of The National Seminar on ‘Modern Trends in Banking’.
- Coordinator of Two day UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Modern Trends in Banking conducted on 3 & 4 September 2015 at BCM College Kottayam.
Teaching Experience : 7 years
Flipped Classroom, Blended Learning, Work Based Learning, Student Led Learning and Active Learning
- B Com (CBCSS) Project evaluation & Viva Voce Examiner at St. Mary’s College Manarcaud on 03.04.2019 -04.04.2019
- Examiner for the conduct of B. Com Finance & Taxation Project/Viva voce examination at CMS College Kottayam (Autonomous) on 27.03.2019.
- B Com (CBCSS) Project evaluation & Viva Voce Examiner at Baselius College Kottayam on 16.04.2018-17.04.2018.
- Coordinator of one day Cluster Workshop for Internal Mentors of WWS Programme organized by Directorate of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala at BCM College Kottayam on 10.01.2017
- Coordinator of One Day Capacity Building Workshop for Coordinators and Internal Mentors of WWS Programme of the Directorate of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala held at BCM College Kottayam on 26.01.2016
|S.No||Year||Publication Title||Name of Journal / Proceedings||National/International Vol & Issue||Page No(s)|
|1.||2018||Mobile banking- A tool for relationship marketing of commercial banks in Kerala with special reference to South Indian Bank Ltd||Peer Refereed International Research Journal of Commerce, Management & Social Science||International ISSN 2249 – 8117||105-111|
|2.||2015||A study on the role of mobile banking in the CRM of commercial banks in Kerala with special reference to South Indian Bank Ltd||Peer reviewed proceedings of Modern Trends in Banking||National ISBN9789352 359998||28-32|
|3.||2014||A comparative study Of CSR and business growth with special reference to the CSR activities of The South Indian Bank Ltd.||Peer reviewed proceedings of Corporate Governance in India – Issues and concerns||National ISBN9788193 000014||33-38|
|Sl. No||Title of Seminar/ Conference etc||Title of Paper||Presentation/ Participation||Agency/ Venue||Date||Level|
|1.||International conference on ‘Transformation of Indian economy through digitalization management perspectives||Mobile banking- A tool for relationship marketing of commercial banks in Kerala with special reference to South Indian Bank Ltd
|Paper presentation||Amrita School of Arts & Science||28-03-2018||International|
|2.||National seminar on ‘Modern Trends in Banking’||A study on the role of M-Banking in the CRM of commercial banks in Kerala with special reference to South Indian Bank Ltd||Paper presentation||BCM College Kottayam||03-09-2015||National|
|3.||National seminar on ‘Corporate Governance in India – Issues and concerns’||A comparative study Of CSR and business growth with special reference to the CSR activities of The South Indian Bank Ltd.||Paper presentation||St. Stephen’s College Uzhavoor||28 & 29 August 2014||National|
|4.||National Seminar on ‘World Thrown Open – India as part of Global Economy||Subprime Crisis in Kerala||Paper presentation||St. Stephen’s College Uzhavoor||06 & 07 Novem ber 2008||National|
|S.No||Semester||Paper Code||UG- Title|
|1.||1||CO1CMT01||Banking & insurance|
|2.||2||CO2CMT02||Principles of Business Decisions|
|3.||3||CO3CRT08||Quantitative Techniques for Business –I|
|4.||4||CO4CRT12||Quantitative Techniques for Business – II|
|6.||6||CO6CRT18||Advertising & Sales Management|
|7.||7||CO5P03||Fundamentals of Accounting|
Details of Orientation and Refresher/Research Methodology Course/short term course/staff trainings/pedagogy workshops/workshops/staff exchange
|Sl No||Name of the Programme||Mode/ Venue||Duration & Date||Name & Details of Institution|
|1.||Ten Day Workshop on Research Capability Building||Online||19.07.2021 to 18.08.2021 (10 Days)||Indian Accounting Association|
|2.||Refresher Course in Commerce & Management||UGC HRDC, Kannur University||12.11.2019- 25.11.2019 (14 Days)||UGC HRDC, Kannur University|
|3.||Finalizing the Guidelines for WWS programme||Government College for Women, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram||22.08.2019 (1 Day)||New Initiatives in Higher Education, Directorate in Collegiate Education, Govt of Kerala|
|4.||One day Workshop on Research Design and Academic Writing Methods- A New Perspectives||BCM College Kottayam||26.02.2019||M G University Kottayam|
|5.||National Seminar on Financial Modelling||Govt. College Kottayam||16 & 17 November 2018||Direcorate of Collegiate Education|
|6.||Two Day Workshop on Research Data Analysis using R- Programming||K G College Pampady||31.10.2018 – 01.11.2018||M G University Kottayam|
|7.||Training session to the NAAC Coordinators and Princiapls of Affiliated Colleges||Seminar Hall, School of Environmental Science, MG University Kottayam||07.12.2017 (1 Day)||Seminar Hall, School of Environmental Science, MG University Kottayam|
|8.||Orientation Course||UGC HRDC, Bangalore University||17.01.2017-14.02.2017 (28 Days)||UGC HRDC, Bangalore University|
|9.||Cluster Workshop for Internal Mentors of WWS Programme||BCM College Kottayam||10.01.2017 (1 Day)||New Initiatives in Higher Education, Directorate in Collegiate Education, Govt of Kerala|
|10.||Capacity Building Residential Workshop for Co-ordinators of Walk With a Scholar Profeamme||Loyola Extension Services, Loyola College of Social Sciences, Sreekariyam, Trivandrum||02.12.2016-03.12.2016 (2 Days)||New Initiatives in Higher Education, Directorate in Collegiate Education, Govt of Kerala|
|11.||National Level Knowledge Level Workshop on Research||Christ University Nodal Office, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram||02 – 07 – 2016||Christ University Nodal Office, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram|
|12.||Seminar on How to avoid Academic Plagiarism||School of Toursim Studies, M G University Kottayam||30.05.2016||M G University Kottayam|
|13.||National Level Workshop on ‘Contemporary Research Methods and Software Packages’||School of Toursim Studies, M G University Kottayam||25.05.2016 – 26.05.2016||M G University Kottayam|
|14.||Basic and Advanced Qualitative Data Analysis Techniques usinf IBM SPSS Statistics & AMOS (Module 1)||Christ University Nodal Office, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram||09-11 May 2016||Christ University, Bangalore|
|15.||Knowledge Training Workshop on ‘Writing of Research Proposals, Thesis, Reports and Papers’||Christ University Nodal Office, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram||29 & 30 April 2016||Christ University, Bangalore|
|16.||One day Workshop on Mendeley||School of Toursim Studies, M G University Kottayam||28.04.2016||Kerala Library Association and School of Tourism Studies, MG University|
|17.||Financial& Derivative Market in India – Recent trends and prospects||St. Stephen’s College Uzhavoor||03 & 04 February 2016||UGC|
|18.||Capacity Building Workshop for Coordinators and Internal Mentors of WWS Programme||BCM College Kottayam||26.01.2016 (1 Day)||New Initiatives in Higher Education, Directorate in Collegiate Education, Govt of Kerala|
|19||National Workshop on Review, Evaluation, Action Plan for UGC Community College & B Voc Centre Principals or Nodal Officers in the State of Kerala by Indian Center for Research Development of Community Education (ICRDCE) Chennai||St. Mary’s College Thrissur||15.09.2015 (1 Day)||St. Mary’s College Thrissur|
|20.||Natioanl Workshop on ‘Kausahal Kendra – An Introduction and Clarification by ICRDCE Chennai||Lady Doak College Madurai||14.03.2015 (1 Day)||Lady Doak College Madurai|
|21.||One day Workshop for Coordinators/ Internal Mentors of Walk With a Scholar Programme by DCE Trivandrum||CMS College Kottayam||25.10.2014 (1 Day)||CMS College Kottayam|
Life time Member of Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
- Presiding Officer for the Election to Ettumanoor Assembly Constituency on 06 April 2021.
- Presiding Officer for the Panchayath Election on 10 December 2014.
- Presiding officer for the General Election to Lok Sabha 2019 at Puthuppally Constituency.
- Presiding officer for the Bye-Election at Pala Assembly Constituency on 22 September 2019
- Polling officer for Election to the council and the Regional Councils of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India on 5 June 2015
- Chief Examiner of ICAI, ICSI, ICMAI, CUCET Examinations.