ANNA MARIAM RAJ
Designation : GUEST LECTURER
Mobile : 8606179730
Email : [email protected]
Address : KIZHAKKEPARAMPIL, KIZHAVALLOOR P. O. KONNI. PATHANAMTHITTA. PIN- 689691
Department : FAMILY AND COMMUNITY SCIENCE
Area of Specialization : M.Sc. CHILD DEVELOPMENT
- M.Sc., Mahatma Gandhi University, M.Sc. Home Science, (Child Development), 2019
- B.Sc., Mahatma Gandhi University, B.Sc. Family and Community Science, 2017
Teaching Experience : 3 Months
Student centered teaching, experiential learning, group discussions, content focused and participative methods.
- Guiding and mentoring, Imparting knowledge to students, Facilitator in co-curricular activities.
|1.||One day State level seminar on ‘Advances in Research’||Development of a
school going girls
|December 6, 2017||Regional|
|1||International Play ConferenceSt. Joseph College||
|BengaluruMarch 2 & 3, 2018||International|
National conference on ‘Spectrum of
Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for
|Coimbatore||January 24 & 25, 2018||National|
‘Statistical Analysis using SPSS’
|St. Teresa’s College (Autonomous)||Ernakulam||March 8 &
|4||UGC sponsored one day Workshop on ‘Statistical
computation using R’
|St. Teresa’s College (Autonomous)||Ernakulam||March 5,
|5||Two day State level Seminar on Life
Long learning- A
|St. Teresa’s College (Autonomous)||Ernakulam||December 3 & 4, 2018||Regional|
|PG – Title|
|EARLY STIMULATION, EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION PRACTICALS|
|METHODS AND TECHNIQUES OF CHILD STUDY
RESEARCH MEHODS AND STATISTICS CHILD RIGHTS AND WELFARE PROMOTION OF CHILD RIGHTS AND WELFARE PRACTICALS
|3.||III||HS010305||MANAGEMENT OF DIFFERENTLY ABLED CHILDREN PRACTICALS|
|GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING PRACTICALS
- “Proficiency in using ICT and its role in scaffolding in education among student teachers and teachers” (Thesis of Post-Graduation).
- “Development of a comfortable uniform pattern for school going girls” (Project of Graduation).
- Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by NTA-UGC..
- Qualified Kerala State Eligibility Test (SET).
- Secured the third position in Under Graduate level Model I B.Sc. Family & Community Science (CBCSS) examination.
- Secured second prize in Mime competition in 2015 and third prize in 2016 (Mahatma Gandhi University youth festival).
- Secured ‘A’ grade for Mimicry competition in connection with Mahatma Gandhi University youth festival in 2016.